Looking for Event Insurance in Wyomissing?
Getting engaged is one of the biggest and most excited times of someones life. There is nothing more beautiful than two people joining hands to spend the rest of their lives with each other.
When it comes time to plan the event though, things can quickly get overwhelming.
There are so many moving parts that have to fall into place flawlessly. Phone calls, emails, tastings, and walkthroughs ensue.
One of the most commonly overlooked pieces of the event planning puzzle though is often times insurance.
Event Insurance is an affordable and sensible way to protect one of the biggest days of someones life. At Spotts Insurance Group, we can walk you through your options to make sure no stone is left unturned with your coverage.
When you should definitely get event insurance
- If the event dress cost more than $5000
- If you’re placing more than $1000 in deposits with vendors (photographer, florist, caterer, etc..)
- If your reception venue requires insurance
- If you’re having a rehearsal dinner within 72 hours of the event
- If the bride, groom and/or their parents are coming from out of town
- If you’re having a destination wedding
- If guests are bringing gifts to your reception
- If the bride or groom serves in the military, or is a firefighter or police officer
What does event insurance cover?
- Cancellations & Postponements
- Special Jewelry
- Lost deposits
- Lost gifts/money
- Wedding video/photos
- Liquor Liability
- Liability Insurance
If you were recently engaged, purchasing wedding insurance or event insuranceis absolutely critical in ensuring that your special day goes off without a hitch.
How to get started with your Event Insurance quote
Click over to our quotes page, or call today and a member of our team will help you secure the coverage you need to give you, your future spouse and everyone involved the piece of mind you all need and deserve.